The 6th Asian PGPR Program Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for oral and/or poster presentations. There will be two kinds of presentations, Oral and Posters. Oral presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts or by special invitation by the organizing committee. Posters will be limited to 200.
It is important that you review the conference themes below before submitting the abstract.
1. PGPR & other microbials (Rhizobium, fungi, nematodes, Bt’s etc.) use in sustainable agriculture, plantation, biofuel, horticultural, forestry and spices.
2. PGPR & other microbials as biopesticides, biofertilizers, bioherbicides, bioinsectides and bionematicides.
3. PGPR & other microbials in the management of biotic & abiotic constraints.
4. Mechanisms of PGPR & other microbials and their molecular communication
5. PGPR & other microbials - formulations, delivery, packaging, shelf-life, efficacy etc.
6. Scope for collaborations, exchange of memorandum of understanding (MOU), training and seeking funding agencies.
7. Commercial success stories of PGPR & other microbials, transfer of technology & regulatory issues – industry and farmer’s perspective
Abstract Submission Guidelines
All abstracts must be submitted electronically using the link provided on the 6th Asian PGPR website only. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or regular mail will neither be accepted nor acknowledged.
The web submission system will automatically produce your abstract in the proper format for publication in the abstract book. You may copy and paste your abstract in the space provided on the website. Follow the template below for the composition of the abstract.
After submission of the abstracts via on-line, authors are requested to send a soft copy of the abstract to the Conference Organizers given below:
and a copy to:
Dr. Dilfuza Egamberdieva
Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors after June 30, 2019 If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
Instructions to presenters
To all presenters (oral, or poster): the assignment of the session room, day, and time slot will be communicated on the last week of July, 2019. Your abstracts will be available electronically to all participants. Details of ‘your’ session (speaker names, titles, timing) will also be available in the electronic program.
Oral presentation slots are 20 minutes, presenters are advised to prepare for a 15 minute presentation and allow for 5 minutes discussion time. The preferred file format is Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx). We encourage all authors to have a copy of their presentation slides ready in a portable flash-drive and a copy saved in their preferred cloud drive. Please be present in the assigned conference room 15 minutes before the start of the session to meet with the session moderator for tech check and uploading of presentation slides onto the conference laptop.