All participants of the 6th Asian PGPR International Conference 2019 are required to register officially. It is important to read all the information on the website before you commence the registration process.
NOTE: The 6th ASIAN PGPR 2019 Organizer does not employ any other third party agency to process payments on its behalf. The 6th Asian PGPR 2019 registrations and payments are processed strictly within this official platform and is facilitated by the 6th Asian PGPR 2019 Secretariat. Please contact the the 6th Asian PGPR 2019 Secretariat at email@example.com before making any payments related to registrations.
(Does not include accommodation, transportation/conveyance)
|CATEGORIES||EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION RATE
(VALID TILL31 May 2019)
|REGULAR & ONSITE REGISTRATION RATE
(VALID FROM JULY 1, 2019)
|Corporate delegates*||USD 500||USD 600|
|General delegates||USD 400||USD 450|
|Central Asian delegates**||USD 300||USD 350|
|Students***||USD 250||USD 300|
|Accompanying person||USD 250||USD 300|
Registration Categories Footnote:
* Corporate rate applies to all participants from for-profit enterprises, regardless of country of origin
**Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan.
***Students are required to present their student identification card onsite during badge collection. Students must provide proof of their student status by emailing a copy of the student ID-card to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: You may be requested to present official documentation at point of registration.
Terms and Conditions:
How to Register
- All participants are encouraged to register online (will be available soon)
- It is essential that the instructions for payment of all fees are strictly followed.
All delegates are required to pay the Full Congress Registration Fee (in US Dollars). Delegates will be entitled to the following:
- Access to All Sessions
- Coffee break during the conference
- Handbook & Conference Kit
- Lunch during the conference
- Dinner during the conference
- Certificate of Presentation
- Congress badges, event materials and goodie bags
Cancellations and Refunds
This is a strictly no cancellation and no refund for any one. If a delegate is unable to attend for this conference for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the Secretariat. someone else from the same institute/organization.
For Security reasons, all requests for substitutions must be received via email 10 days prior to event date with the name/job title/contact email for both registered/replacement attendee.
Letter of Confirmation / Payment Receipt
A letter of confirmation / payment receipt will be sent by email once the Congress Secretariat has received the fully completed registration form and the related payment. Please bring this confirmation to the Congress venue.
ONSITE Registration Desk Opening Hours
- August 18 – 19, 2019 : 8 am – 6 pm
- Aubust 20, 2019: 8 am – 2 pm
NAME BADGE REPRINTING
- The name badge is mandatory during all activities of the conference, as well as to access and stay in the congress venue.
- In case of loss, the replacement name badge can be requested in the local secretariat of the congress
- For questions about registration, please contact the registration office by sending an email to email@example.com
or copy to:
Dr. D. Egamberdieva, Whatsapp: +358 465631718;Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. M. S. Reddy, WhatsApp: +1-334-559-1971; Email: email@example.com